This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity