Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity