This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity