Visions pours a murky, golden amber color with two fingers of long lasting, bubbly head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste brings similar flavors with mango, guava, tangerine, and cold-pressed apples. Juicy, fruity flavors, supported by a pillowy soft, doughy malt profile. Medium body with mild yet pleasant bitterness. You should know that Offshoot Beer is part of The Bruery which makes some fantastic beers, generally barrel-aged and high alcohol content. It’s great to see them produce something different and you won’t be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity