Visions pours a murky, golden amber color with two fingers of long lasting, bubbly head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste brings similar flavors with mango, guava, tangerine, and cold-pressed apples. Juicy, fruity flavors, supported by a pillowy soft, doughy malt profile. Medium body with mild yet pleasant bitterness. You should know that Offshoot Beer is part of The Bruery which makes some fantastic beers, generally barrel-aged and high alcohol content. It’s great to see them produce something different and you won’t be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity