Tower Station pours a golden amber color, slightly cloudy, with a medium white head that last 5 minutes before settling as a thin white layer on the surface. The smell is a fresh hop aroma consisting of tropical fruit juices. The flavor is also juicy, very tropical with hints of pineapple, mango, and peach. A bready maltiness is present but very subtle underneath the intense tropical hop flavors. The beer perfectly balances the fruit sweetness and the hop bitterness. Overall this is a well balanced and flavorful IPA, great by the pool or anywhere else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity