Tower Station pours a golden amber color, slightly cloudy, with a medium white head that last 5 minutes before settling as a thin white layer on the surface. The smell is a fresh hop aroma consisting of tropical fruit juices. The flavor is also juicy, very tropical with hints of pineapple, mango, and peach. A bready maltiness is present but very subtle underneath the intense tropical hop flavors. The beer perfectly balances the fruit sweetness and the hop bitterness. Overall this is a well balanced and flavorful IPA, great by the pool or anywhere else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 47 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity