Tower Station pours a golden amber color, slightly cloudy, with a medium white head that last 5 minutes before settling as a thin white layer on the surface. The smell is a fresh hop aroma consisting of tropical fruit juices. The flavor is also juicy, very tropical with hints of pineapple, mango, and peach. A bready maltiness is present but very subtle underneath the intense tropical hop flavors. The beer perfectly balances the fruit sweetness and the hop bitterness. Overall this is a well balanced and flavorful IPA, great by the pool or anywhere else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 25 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale