Tenured Double IPA pours a pale amber color with nearly two fingers of creamy, white head that sticks all over the sides of the glass. The beer is a bit cloudy, but mostly from the visible sediment that floats around in the beer before settling on the bottom of the glass. Floral hop aromas draw you in with both hops and malts being present. Malts have a nice, dark bread flavor, but the hops dominate the flavor. The taste has both citrus and pine; very West Coast style. Slight bitterness in the finish, but nothing too crazy. Medium carbonation and medium body. Overall a really solid DIPA and one we would gladly pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity