Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity