Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity