Pours a cloudy, orange or golden pale amber color with 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing all over the glass. The aroma is juicy and fruity. On the taste we get nectarine, melon, guava, passion fruit, and a lesser amount of citrus. It’s very fruity with mild bitterness. Supportive pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy, as advertised, with low carbonation and a smooth, nectarous finish. Not quite a session IPA, as this has a bit more body. And while the 5% ABV stands out for an IPA, the beer holds its own when it comes to flavor and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity