Pours a cloudy, orange or golden pale amber color with 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing all over the glass. The aroma is juicy and fruity. On the taste we get nectarine, melon, guava, passion fruit, and a lesser amount of citrus. It’s very fruity with mild bitterness. Supportive pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy, as advertised, with low carbonation and a smooth, nectarous finish. Not quite a session IPA, as this has a bit more body. And while the 5% ABV stands out for an IPA, the beer holds its own when it comes to flavor and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 49 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity