Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity