Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity