Color is a golden straw that is pretty light for an IPA, with plenty of cloudy haze. Two fingers of long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy, with tropical fruit and berry. Similarly, the taste is hop-forward with fruit flavors like mango, pineapple, blueberry, and apple. Zero bitterness. Super juicy mouthfeel and creamy carbonation. Definitely some soft oats that smooth out the texture, and the grains have a slight sweetness. Light body but nice flavor – this is an easy drinking and enjoyable hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 46 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity