Color is a golden straw that is pretty light for an IPA, with plenty of cloudy haze. Two fingers of long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy, with tropical fruit and berry. Similarly, the taste is hop-forward with fruit flavors like mango, pineapple, blueberry, and apple. Zero bitterness. Super juicy mouthfeel and creamy carbonation. Definitely some soft oats that smooth out the texture, and the grains have a slight sweetness. Light body but nice flavor – this is an easy drinking and enjoyable hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity