Color is a golden straw that is pretty light for an IPA, with plenty of cloudy haze. Two fingers of long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy, with tropical fruit and berry. Similarly, the taste is hop-forward with fruit flavors like mango, pineapple, blueberry, and apple. Zero bitterness. Super juicy mouthfeel and creamy carbonation. Definitely some soft oats that smooth out the texture, and the grains have a slight sweetness. Light body but nice flavor – this is an easy drinking and enjoyable hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity