Color is a golden straw that is pretty light for an IPA, with plenty of cloudy haze. Two fingers of long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy, with tropical fruit and berry. Similarly, the taste is hop-forward with fruit flavors like mango, pineapple, blueberry, and apple. Zero bitterness. Super juicy mouthfeel and creamy carbonation. Definitely some soft oats that smooth out the texture, and the grains have a slight sweetness. Light body but nice flavor – this is an easy drinking and enjoyable hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 11 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity