Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It's very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it's like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we've found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 35 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity