Pours a beautiful, murky, golden orange color with one and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Brewed with Idaho 7, Mosaic, and Citra, the taste is super smooth with hop flavors of mango, papaya, nectarine, and orange. Malts are doughy and are probably oat and wheat based, helping to create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. The carbonation is light and dry. Overall a really solid Hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity