Scottsdale Blonde pours a golden yellow color, very transparent, with two fingers of thick white head that dissipates down to a thin layer after a few minutes. A steady stream of small identical bubbles flow from bottom to top in even distribution. The aroma smells fresh, like a field of wheat, with almost imperceptible hint of lemon zest. The taste is incredibly well balanced, a cornbread-like malt base with a tangerine citrus fruitiness on top. It counterbalances with a little lemon sourness and a mild hop spice to temper the sweetness. The result is a beer that is both slightly sweet and dry, all the time remaining reserved in all aspects. This is an excellent American take on a style almost as old as beer itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity