Scottsdale Blonde pours a golden yellow color, very transparent, with two fingers of thick white head that dissipates down to a thin layer after a few minutes. A steady stream of small identical bubbles flow from bottom to top in even distribution. The aroma smells fresh, like a field of wheat, with almost imperceptible hint of lemon zest. The taste is incredibly well balanced, a cornbread-like malt base with a tangerine citrus fruitiness on top. It counterbalances with a little lemon sourness and a mild hop spice to temper the sweetness. The result is a beer that is both slightly sweet and dry, all the time remaining reserved in all aspects. This is an excellent American take on a style almost as old as beer itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity