Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity