Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity