Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity