Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 53 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity