Samuel Smith Organic Ale
It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity