Samuel Smith Organic Ale
It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 2 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity