Samuel Smith Organic Ale
It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity