Samuel Smith Organic Ale
It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity