Samuel Smith Organic Ale
It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA