It was hard to place this beer in any category because It resembles a brown ale but at the same time has a lot of amber ale qualities. It pours a nice thick head and has some light carbonation on the sip. The most noticeable flavor was almond, but we also sensed honey, caramel, and just a bit of citrus. If nothing else, the old fashion label is pretty cool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 5 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale