Sagres is a Portuguese lager that is light and crisp yet has the distinct boldness of a European brew. However, unlike a lot of other beers with this same boldness, there is no hint of bitter aftertaste. In terms of price it is fairly inexpensive for an import, but at the same time you basically get what you pay for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity