Sagres is a Portuguese lager that is light and crisp yet has the distinct boldness of a European brew. However, unlike a lot of other beers with this same boldness, there is no hint of bitter aftertaste. In terms of price it is fairly inexpensive for an import, but at the same time you basically get what you pay for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA