Sagres is a Portuguese lager that is light and crisp yet has the distinct boldness of a European brew. However, unlike a lot of other beers with this same boldness, there is no hint of bitter aftertaste. In terms of price it is fairly inexpensive for an import, but at the same time you basically get what you pay for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 17 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity