Sagres is a Portuguese lager that is light and crisp yet has the distinct boldness of a European brew. However, unlike a lot of other beers with this same boldness, there is no hint of bitter aftertaste. In terms of price it is fairly inexpensive for an import, but at the same time you basically get what you pay for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 42 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity