Sagres is a Portuguese lager that is light and crisp yet has the distinct boldness of a European brew. However, unlike a lot of other beers with this same boldness, there is no hint of bitter aftertaste. In terms of price it is fairly inexpensive for an import, but at the same time you basically get what you pay for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other added a rating for Belhaven. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity