Rome City is a golden orange color and develops a thick but diffuse head with large bubbles on the initial pour. The head filters down to a thin layer within a couple of minutes. It features a biscuity malt aroma with hints of orange citrus. On the taste, flavors of sweet bready malts are immediate noticeable with citrus and earthy hop bitterness rounding out the finish. This IPA is bold in flavor and refreshingly bitter without being too heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity