Rome City is a golden orange color and develops a thick but diffuse head with large bubbles on the initial pour. The head filters down to a thin layer within a couple of minutes. It features a biscuity malt aroma with hints of orange citrus. On the taste, flavors of sweet bready malts are immediate noticeable with citrus and earthy hop bitterness rounding out the finish. This IPA is bold in flavor and refreshingly bitter without being too heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 30 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity