While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity