Pours a translucent, light copper color. Head is off-white and frothy. Aroma is malt forward, with sweet caramel on the nose. Taste is balanced, grain at first and then hops that seem floral and tropical but a bit of tangerine or grapefruit citrus. And hints of melon. Lots of fruity and juicy flavors. The white grapes or white wine feel comes in about midway through. Texture is sticky with an intense mouthcoating. Finishes dry and slightly tart with a mild bitter finish. Pretty unique Double IPA, including the can artwork!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity