Pours a golden straw color, crystal clear, with a flow of bubbles that never seems to end. One finger of white, foamy head that is pretty long lasting as well. Doughy, grainy aroma. The taste is malt forward, with pilsner malt and lots of flavors of soft, white bread. We get an underlying sweetness, again like sweet bread. Hops are mild, with floral and earthy notes. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, with a clean and refreshing finish. Overall a spectacular Kölsch that makes us want to book a trip to Cologne!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity