Pours a golden straw color, crystal clear, with a flow of bubbles that never seems to end. One finger of white, foamy head that is pretty long lasting as well. Doughy, grainy aroma. The taste is malt forward, with pilsner malt and lots of flavors of soft, white bread. We get an underlying sweetness, again like sweet bread. Hops are mild, with floral and earthy notes. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, with a clean and refreshing finish. Overall a spectacular Kölsch that makes us want to book a trip to Cologne!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity