Pours a golden straw color, crystal clear, with a flow of bubbles that never seems to end. One finger of white, foamy head that is pretty long lasting as well. Doughy, grainy aroma. The taste is malt forward, with pilsner malt and lots of flavors of soft, white bread. We get an underlying sweetness, again like sweet bread. Hops are mild, with floral and earthy notes. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, with a clean and refreshing finish. Overall a spectacular Kölsch that makes us want to book a trip to Cologne!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 33 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA