New Money IPA pours a hazy, light yellowish gold color. Head is white, fizzy, and disappears quickly. Citrus dominated aroma. The taste is very well balanced. First with malt flavors of wheat and oat. Then come the hops, with both citrus and pine flavors. There is touch of tropical fruit, especially on the back end. Light body with a dry, juicy mouthfeel. Finishes with some grapefruit notes that leave you looking for another can!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 26 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity