New Money IPA pours a hazy, light yellowish gold color. Head is white, fizzy, and disappears quickly. Citrus dominated aroma. The taste is very well balanced. First with malt flavors of wheat and oat. Then come the hops, with both citrus and pine flavors. There is touch of tropical fruit, especially on the back end. Light body with a dry, juicy mouthfeel. Finishes with some grapefruit notes that leave you looking for another can!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity