This non-alcoholic Kolsch-style beer pours a golden yellow color, slightly cloudy, with one finger of white, foamy head. The head is long lasting and leaves ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is mild with just a bit of maltiness. The taste is also malt-forward, with grainy and doughy bready flavors from start to finish. We get some hops as well, and they seem to be floral and grassy in nature. Body and carbonation are on the lighter side. It doesn’t have the same texture and creamy mouthfeel that we tend to see in Kolsch-style beers with alcohol, but overall it has good flavor for a 0% ABV beer. Lots of grains, which works well for this beer. Pretty healthy too, with zero sugar and somehow only 17 calories!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity