This non-alcoholic Kolsch-style beer pours a golden yellow color, slightly cloudy, with one finger of white, foamy head. The head is long lasting and leaves ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is mild with just a bit of maltiness. The taste is also malt-forward, with grainy and doughy bready flavors from start to finish. We get some hops as well, and they seem to be floral and grassy in nature. Body and carbonation are on the lighter side. It doesn’t have the same texture and creamy mouthfeel that we tend to see in Kolsch-style beers with alcohol, but overall it has good flavor for a 0% ABV beer. Lots of grains, which works well for this beer. Pretty healthy too, with zero sugar and somehow only 17 calories!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 40 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity