Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. Less than a minute ago.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 58 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity