Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 12 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity