Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity