Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 32 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity