Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity