Color is between deep gold and pale amber, a bit darker than your typical Helles Lager. One finger of white, fluffy head, with good retention and lacing. Aroma is malt-forward with traditional lager characteristics, along with a hint of spice. Taste is smooth and malty, with doughy, biscuity flavors. There’s a very light, honey sweetness present. Hops are noticeable, with some grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a mouthfeel that is delicate and creamy, but also clean and refreshing. The warm, doughy bread flavors here are pretty incredible. This is a tasty, craft lager, where the Helles style seems to be the way to go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity