Color is between deep gold and pale amber, a bit darker than your typical Helles Lager. One finger of white, fluffy head, with good retention and lacing. Aroma is malt-forward with traditional lager characteristics, along with a hint of spice. Taste is smooth and malty, with doughy, biscuity flavors. There’s a very light, honey sweetness present. Hops are noticeable, with some grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a mouthfeel that is delicate and creamy, but also clean and refreshing. The warm, doughy bread flavors here are pretty incredible. This is a tasty, craft lager, where the Helles style seems to be the way to go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity