Color is between deep gold and pale amber, a bit darker than your typical Helles Lager. One finger of white, fluffy head, with good retention and lacing. Aroma is malt-forward with traditional lager characteristics, along with a hint of spice. Taste is smooth and malty, with doughy, biscuity flavors. There’s a very light, honey sweetness present. Hops are noticeable, with some grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a mouthfeel that is delicate and creamy, but also clean and refreshing. The warm, doughy bread flavors here are pretty incredible. This is a tasty, craft lager, where the Helles style seems to be the way to go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity