Missouri Mule pours a cloudy, dark orange color. It's very aromatic, predominantly with apricot and honey but also hints of floral lavender. The taste is very malt forward with a biscuity taste blended with reserved, grassy hops. There is some herbal spice notes as well with hints of coriander. This is a bold beer with pretty intense flavors. It is definitely better if you can find it fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 57 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity