Missouri Mule pours a cloudy, dark orange color. It's very aromatic, predominantly with apricot and honey but also hints of floral lavender. The taste is very malt forward with a biscuity taste blended with reserved, grassy hops. There is some herbal spice notes as well with hints of coriander. This is a bold beer with pretty intense flavors. It is definitely better if you can find it fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 6 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity