Mastermind is a Double IPA that pours a bright golden yellow color. It's fairly hazy, but not as cloudy as some of the other beers from this area. The head is super white, foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing. Aromatic with a fresh smell like pineapple juice. Taste is all citrus at first with orange and tangerine. Then it becomes more tropical with pineapple and maybe some mango. Quite juicy, like a mandarin orange combined with pineapple juice and then fermented. Very drinkable for 8.1% with a dry and bitter finish. This is a really outstanding beer; citrus forward and packed with flavor!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 52 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity