Mastermind is a Double IPA that pours a bright golden yellow color. It's fairly hazy, but not as cloudy as some of the other beers from this area. The head is super white, foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing. Aromatic with a fresh smell like pineapple juice. Taste is all citrus at first with orange and tangerine. Then it becomes more tropical with pineapple and maybe some mango. Quite juicy, like a mandarin orange combined with pineapple juice and then fermented. Very drinkable for 8.1% with a dry and bitter finish. This is a really outstanding beer; citrus forward and packed with flavor!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 18 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity