Mastermind is a Double IPA that pours a bright golden yellow color. It's fairly hazy, but not as cloudy as some of the other beers from this area. The head is super white, foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing. Aromatic with a fresh smell like pineapple juice. Taste is all citrus at first with orange and tangerine. Then it becomes more tropical with pineapple and maybe some mango. Quite juicy, like a mandarin orange combined with pineapple juice and then fermented. Very drinkable for 8.1% with a dry and bitter finish. This is a really outstanding beer; citrus forward and packed with flavor!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity