Mastermind is a Double IPA that pours a bright golden yellow color. It's fairly hazy, but not as cloudy as some of the other beers from this area. The head is super white, foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing. Aromatic with a fresh smell like pineapple juice. Taste is all citrus at first with orange and tangerine. Then it becomes more tropical with pineapple and maybe some mango. Quite juicy, like a mandarin orange combined with pineapple juice and then fermented. Very drinkable for 8.1% with a dry and bitter finish. This is a really outstanding beer; citrus forward and packed with flavor!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 34 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity