Mastermind is a Double IPA that pours a bright golden yellow color. It's fairly hazy, but not as cloudy as some of the other beers from this area. The head is super white, foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing. Aromatic with a fresh smell like pineapple juice. Taste is all citrus at first with orange and tangerine. Then it becomes more tropical with pineapple and maybe some mango. Quite juicy, like a mandarin orange combined with pineapple juice and then fermented. Very drinkable for 8.1% with a dry and bitter finish. This is a really outstanding beer; citrus forward and packed with flavor!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 39 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity