Color is slightly hazy, golden orange with a thick, off-white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glass. The aroma is juicy with tropical fruit and citrus and berry. Taste is outstanding with fruity characteristics almost like fruit punch with alcohol. Some dank hop flavors along with pineapple, grapefruit, guava, and just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is juicy but also chalky, leading to a pleasant finish. Overall this has pretty low bitterness and the 8% is well hidden. A solid Northeast Style IPA from Frost Beer Works!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 49 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity