Color is slightly hazy, golden orange with a thick, off-white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glass. The aroma is juicy with tropical fruit and citrus and berry. Taste is outstanding with fruity characteristics almost like fruit punch with alcohol. Some dank hop flavors along with pineapple, grapefruit, guava, and just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is juicy but also chalky, leading to a pleasant finish. Overall this has pretty low bitterness and the 8% is well hidden. A solid Northeast Style IPA from Frost Beer Works!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity