Color is deep gold and very clear. The head is white, bubbly, and one finger thick, and it thins pretty quickly. Aroma of pine and citrus. The taste is similar, dominated by lemon, lime, and grapefruit. The back-end has an earthy, resinous pine flavor. Doughy malt with minimal sweetness, and the mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light carbonation with a medium body. Medium bitterness, ideal for the West Coast style. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity