Color is deep gold and very clear. The head is white, bubbly, and one finger thick, and it thins pretty quickly. Aroma of pine and citrus. The taste is similar, dominated by lemon, lime, and grapefruit. The back-end has an earthy, resinous pine flavor. Doughy malt with minimal sweetness, and the mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light carbonation with a medium body. Medium bitterness, ideal for the West Coast style. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 49 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Happy Halloween 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity