Color is deep gold and very clear. The head is white, bubbly, and one finger thick, and it thins pretty quickly. Aroma of pine and citrus. The taste is similar, dominated by lemon, lime, and grapefruit. The back-end has an earthy, resinous pine flavor. Doughy malt with minimal sweetness, and the mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light carbonation with a medium body. Medium bitterness, ideal for the West Coast style. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity