Color is deep gold and very clear. The head is white, bubbly, and one finger thick, and it thins pretty quickly. Aroma of pine and citrus. The taste is similar, dominated by lemon, lime, and grapefruit. The back-end has an earthy, resinous pine flavor. Doughy malt with minimal sweetness, and the mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light carbonation with a medium body. Medium bitterness, ideal for the West Coast style. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity