Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Station 101. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity