Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 8 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity