Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 49 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity