Color is golden yellow and turbid, with two fingers of white, soapy head that recedes fairly quicky. The aroma is hoppy, dominated by melon and tropical fruit. The taste matches the aroma, with cantaloupe and honeydew, along with pineapple and guava. Very fresh, juicy flavors. Soft malt profile, likely with oats and wheat, and limited sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate and juicy, and it is light on the bitterness. Overall this is a good NE-style hazy IPA, full of flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity