Color is golden yellow and turbid, with two fingers of white, soapy head that recedes fairly quicky. The aroma is hoppy, dominated by melon and tropical fruit. The taste matches the aroma, with cantaloupe and honeydew, along with pineapple and guava. Very fresh, juicy flavors. Soft malt profile, likely with oats and wheat, and limited sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate and juicy, and it is light on the bitterness. Overall this is a good NE-style hazy IPA, full of flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity