Color is golden yellow and turbid, with two fingers of white, soapy head that recedes fairly quicky. The aroma is hoppy, dominated by melon and tropical fruit. The taste matches the aroma, with cantaloupe and honeydew, along with pineapple and guava. Very fresh, juicy flavors. Soft malt profile, likely with oats and wheat, and limited sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate and juicy, and it is light on the bitterness. Overall this is a good NE-style hazy IPA, full of flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity