Log Yard IPA is a light orange/amber color with a light head that dissipates. It has a very floral aroma with orange peel and pine and citrus hops. Log Yard has a very fruit-forward hop flavor with a lot of citrus in the aftertaste. There is a wide bouquet of flavors including peach, tangerine, and melon. This is very crisp, refreshing, and has very little bitterness for a beer with this much hops. This is the quintessential Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity