Kabru pours a bright clear golden color with a fine, white head that lingers and laces really nicely. Aroma is refreshing, honey sweet with notes of tropical fruit and citrusy hops. The taste features a good bitter hoppiness, and is surprisingly not citrusy. It's piney and dry, with very little sweetness and ends with a guava and a hint of banana after taste. If you're sick of hazy, juicy IPAs and want to get back to a basic west coast style IPA, this beer is so it. It's clean and bright, with balanced, long lasting carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 11 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 54 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity