Kabru pours a bright clear golden color with a fine, white head that lingers and laces really nicely. Aroma is refreshing, honey sweet with notes of tropical fruit and citrusy hops. The taste features a good bitter hoppiness, and is surprisingly not citrusy. It's piney and dry, with very little sweetness and ends with a guava and a hint of banana after taste. If you're sick of hazy, juicy IPAs and want to get back to a basic west coast style IPA, this beer is so it. It's clean and bright, with balanced, long lasting carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity