Juice Above the Clouds
On the pour, Juice Above the Clouds is a golden yellow color, slightly hazy with a medium white head that dissolved down to a thin layer on the top. Large carbonation bubbles float up from the bottom. It has a grainy, barley aroma with some fresh, grassy hops as well. The flavors are bold, with a pine hop bitterness not quite cancelled out by the sweetness of the malts. The bitterness makes this a refreshing throwback to DIPAs of the pre-Hazy era. The alcohol is present but not overwhelming at 9%. There is an earthy quality to this beer that is appealing in a beer world where juice is becoming the norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 40 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity