Juice Above the Clouds
On the pour, Juice Above the Clouds is a golden yellow color, slightly hazy with a medium white head that dissolved down to a thin layer on the top. Large carbonation bubbles float up from the bottom. It has a grainy, barley aroma with some fresh, grassy hops as well. The flavors are bold, with a pine hop bitterness not quite cancelled out by the sweetness of the malts. The bitterness makes this a refreshing throwback to DIPAs of the pre-Hazy era. The alcohol is present but not overwhelming at 9%. There is an earthy quality to this beer that is appealing in a beer world where juice is becoming the norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity