It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity