Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven't had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity