Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven't had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity