Hop Juice has an earthy dank hop aroma with a golden red color. It is lightly carbonated but keeps a fair amount of white head. It starts out with a little bit of caramel sweetness but is immediately taken over by piney hop flavor that then dissipates into the bitter aftertaste. There is a little bit of warmness from the high alcohol but it manages a degree of drinkability despite being very strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 9 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Half Hitch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity