Hop Juice has an earthy dank hop aroma with a golden red color. It is lightly carbonated but keeps a fair amount of white head. It starts out with a little bit of caramel sweetness but is immediately taken over by piney hop flavor that then dissipates into the bitter aftertaste. There is a little bit of warmness from the high alcohol but it manages a degree of drinkability despite being very strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity