Hop Box is a hidden gem in the Double/Imperial IPA world. The pour is a beautiful burnt orange color, very cloudy, with a robust head. It's extremely aromatic, with an an intense blast of hops. But Hop Box is well balanced between malts and hops, and it's both citrusy and piney. We got fruit notes from all over the board - lemon, mango, pineapple, and apricot. And the finish is a little nutty, like hazelnut or chestnuts. This is an undiscovered beer and one that we really enjoyed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 36 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity