Hinano is a product of France that is brewed in Tahiti. It tastes a lot like Red Stripe or Budweiser. It has a typical light golden color and an average amount of head. It is crisp and refreshing without a doubt, but there isn't anything that separates this beer from the pack.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity