Hinano is a product of France that is brewed in Tahiti. It tastes a lot like Red Stripe or Budweiser. It has a typical light golden color and an average amount of head. It is crisp and refreshing without a doubt, but there isn't anything that separates this beer from the pack.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity