Deep gold in color, mostly clear but with a slight haze. Two fingers of white, foamy head leave a cascading web of lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit leads into the taste. Papaya, guava, mango, and kiwi flavors. It's very fruity and tropical - at first. Then you're hit with citrus, pine, and juniper berry. The transition of hop flavors is remarkable and creates a unique complexity. All of this is supported by bready malts, graham cracker, honey, and a mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Light bitterness with a very flavorful finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 23 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity