Deep gold in color, mostly clear but with a slight haze. Two fingers of white, foamy head leave a cascading web of lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit leads into the taste. Papaya, guava, mango, and kiwi flavors. It's very fruity and tropical - at first. Then you're hit with citrus, pine, and juniper berry. The transition of hop flavors is remarkable and creates a unique complexity. All of this is supported by bready malts, graham cracker, honey, and a mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Light bitterness with a very flavorful finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity