Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale
Harmony Foretold pours a lighter golden yellow with a slight fog and a thin white head. It smells like wheat with a little must funk and indistinguishable spice, perhaps coriander. The taste borders on boring, with generic green vegetable that's not discernible as cucumber. It's light to medium bodied with good carbonation, and there's a soapiness that lingers on the finish then ends dryly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity