Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale
Harmony Foretold pours a lighter golden yellow with a slight fog and a thin white head. It smells like wheat with a little must funk and indistinguishable spice, perhaps coriander. The taste borders on boring, with generic green vegetable that's not discernible as cucumber. It's light to medium bodied with good carbonation, and there's a soapiness that lingers on the finish then ends dryly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 43 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity