Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale
Harmony Foretold pours a lighter golden yellow with a slight fog and a thin white head. It smells like wheat with a little must funk and indistinguishable spice, perhaps coriander. The taste borders on boring, with generic green vegetable that's not discernible as cucumber. It's light to medium bodied with good carbonation, and there's a soapiness that lingers on the finish then ends dryly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity