Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale
Harmony Foretold pours a lighter golden yellow with a slight fog and a thin white head. It smells like wheat with a little must funk and indistinguishable spice, perhaps coriander. The taste borders on boring, with generic green vegetable that's not discernible as cucumber. It's light to medium bodied with good carbonation, and there's a soapiness that lingers on the finish then ends dryly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity