Harmony Foretold pours a lighter golden yellow with a slight fog and a thin white head. It smells like wheat with a little must funk and indistinguishable spice, perhaps coriander. The taste borders on boring, with generic green vegetable that's not discernible as cucumber. It's light to medium bodied with good carbonation, and there's a soapiness that lingers on the finish then ends dryly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity