This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 28 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity