This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Speed of Sound. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Panther. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity