Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity