Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity