Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity