Gaffel Kolsch has a deep gold color and is extremely clear. One finger of white, pillowy head. Outsized aroma for a kolsch, with an inviting yeast and malt focus. The taste brings cracker-like malt and slight fruity flavors. There’s a mild sweetness, especially noticeable on the finish. But to balance that out, there’s a pleasant floral and earthy hop bite. Creamy smooth moutfeel that is refreshing and thirst quenching. Straight from Cologne, it’s hard to beat a traditional kolsch like this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity