Four Peaks Peach Ale is a golden yellow color, lighter than what is considered "peach colored" and is perfectly transparent. The slight head dissipates immediately leaving no trace. A light stream of small bubbles float from the bottom on up. The aroma consists of sweet peach and not much else. Flavors feature a sweet amber malt base with tons of fresh peach juice in the forefront. There is a little bit of tanginess in the aftertaste that cuts the sweetness a little bit, but it's still quite sweet. If you set out to find a peach ale, look no further, you have arrived.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity