Four Peaks Peach Ale is a golden yellow color, lighter than what is considered "peach colored" and is perfectly transparent. The slight head dissipates immediately leaving no trace. A light stream of small bubbles float from the bottom on up. The aroma consists of sweet peach and not much else. Flavors feature a sweet amber malt base with tons of fresh peach juice in the forefront. There is a little bit of tanginess in the aftertaste that cuts the sweetness a little bit, but it's still quite sweet. If you set out to find a peach ale, look no further, you have arrived.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity