Color is dark reddish brown with a thin, filmy head. Aroma of nuts and chocolate is very inviting. Taste is like liquid dessert, with milk chocolate and hazelnut being most pronounced. Malt forward with rich and robust flavors. Medium body, thicker than most brown ales with a smooth, creamy finish. Plenty of sweetness with some Nutella similarities. Overall this is a really tasty brown ale with many enjoyable flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 19 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity