Color is dark reddish brown with a thin, filmy head. Aroma of nuts and chocolate is very inviting. Taste is like liquid dessert, with milk chocolate and hazelnut being most pronounced. Malt forward with rich and robust flavors. Medium body, thicker than most brown ales with a smooth, creamy finish. Plenty of sweetness with some Nutella similarities. Overall this is a really tasty brown ale with many enjoyable flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 35 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA