Color is dark reddish brown with a thin, filmy head. Aroma of nuts and chocolate is very inviting. Taste is like liquid dessert, with milk chocolate and hazelnut being most pronounced. Malt forward with rich and robust flavors. Medium body, thicker than most brown ales with a smooth, creamy finish. Plenty of sweetness with some Nutella similarities. Overall this is a really tasty brown ale with many enjoyable flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity