Color is dark reddish brown with a thin, filmy head. Aroma of nuts and chocolate is very inviting. Taste is like liquid dessert, with milk chocolate and hazelnut being most pronounced. Malt forward with rich and robust flavors. Medium body, thicker than most brown ales with a smooth, creamy finish. Plenty of sweetness with some Nutella similarities. Overall this is a really tasty brown ale with many enjoyable flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 8 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity