Cloudy, deep gold appearance with a large, white, bubbly head. Nice lacing all over the glass. The aroma is pleasant, with citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with papaya, pineapple, tangerine, and even some melon notes. Definitely juicy and hop forward. But there’s a nice wheat and oat flavor in the background, which creates soft, creamy mouthfeel. Body is light to medium, low bitterness, and despite the 7.1% ABV, the beer goes down quickly. We visited this Minneapolis brewery a couple years ago and it’s nice to try another one of their beers today!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 41 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity