Cloudy, deep gold appearance with a large, white, bubbly head. Nice lacing all over the glass. The aroma is pleasant, with citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with papaya, pineapple, tangerine, and even some melon notes. Definitely juicy and hop forward. But there’s a nice wheat and oat flavor in the background, which creates soft, creamy mouthfeel. Body is light to medium, low bitterness, and despite the 7.1% ABV, the beer goes down quickly. We visited this Minneapolis brewery a couple years ago and it’s nice to try another one of their beers today!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity