Cloudy, deep gold appearance with a large, white, bubbly head. Nice lacing all over the glass. The aroma is pleasant, with citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with papaya, pineapple, tangerine, and even some melon notes. Definitely juicy and hop forward. But there’s a nice wheat and oat flavor in the background, which creates soft, creamy mouthfeel. Body is light to medium, low bitterness, and despite the 7.1% ABV, the beer goes down quickly. We visited this Minneapolis brewery a couple years ago and it’s nice to try another one of their beers today!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 23 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity