Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 39 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity