Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 5 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity