Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity