Dom Perignon Brut IPA pours a restrained golden color with small champagne-like bubbles. Aromas of almond and powdered cocoa gradually develop into hints of white fruit and dried flowers. Up front it features refreshing flavors of ripe fruit, strawberry, guava, violet and vanilla. It then transitions into complex blends of honeysuckle, orange, pomegranate and toasted almonds. It finishes with a biting energy and touch of smokiness. The mouthfeel treads a delicate boundary between weightlessness and intense gravity, with an aftertaste that elegantly lingers on a spicy note. Aging in French oak canoes for 11 months has served to accentuate the malt profile while smoothing out the finish considerably. While $329 may seem expensive for a 4-pack, the quality you are getting with each sip is unmatched anywhere in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity