Dom Perignon Brut IPA pours a restrained golden color with small champagne-like bubbles. Aromas of almond and powdered cocoa gradually develop into hints of white fruit and dried flowers. Up front it features refreshing flavors of ripe fruit, strawberry, guava, violet and vanilla. It then transitions into complex blends of honeysuckle, orange, pomegranate and toasted almonds. It finishes with a biting energy and touch of smokiness. The mouthfeel treads a delicate boundary between weightlessness and intense gravity, with an aftertaste that elegantly lingers on a spicy note. Aging in French oak canoes for 11 months has served to accentuate the malt profile while smoothing out the finish considerably. While $329 may seem expensive for a 4-pack, the quality you are getting with each sip is unmatched anywhere in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity