Dom Perignon Brut IPA pours a restrained golden color with small champagne-like bubbles. Aromas of almond and powdered cocoa gradually develop into hints of white fruit and dried flowers. Up front it features refreshing flavors of ripe fruit, strawberry, guava, violet and vanilla. It then transitions into complex blends of honeysuckle, orange, pomegranate and toasted almonds. It finishes with a biting energy and touch of smokiness. The mouthfeel treads a delicate boundary between weightlessness and intense gravity, with an aftertaste that elegantly lingers on a spicy note. Aging in French oak canoes for 11 months has served to accentuate the malt profile while smoothing out the finish considerably. While $329 may seem expensive for a 4-pack, the quality you are getting with each sip is unmatched anywhere in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity